Medical Grade Manuka Honey
New Zealand active Medical Grade Manuka Honey is the world’s best and most expensive honey.
BeeBio only use Medical Grade Manuka honey that is highly bioactive and has been certified with a 16+ Bioactive Factor.
Every kilogram of honey can be traced back to the land and the hives from which the bees harvest honey from. BeeBio’s honey is tested by an independent accredited laboratory that tests every batch.
All Manuka Honey supplied to BeeBio is tested under the Molan Gold Standard™ (MGS.)
MGS is a grading system that has been reviewed by the Ministry of Primary Industries of New Zealand to ensure that it meets legislative requirements.
• No other natural product contains such proven powerful anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
• Rich in carbohydrates, proteins, amino acids, high levels of essential fatty acids, vitamins B & C, minerals and antioxidants provide nutrition for renewing and repair skin cells.
• Enhances moisture, hydration level, and skin texture.
• Known to heal scar tissue, helps to treat acne and blemishes.
• Contains high levels of antioxidants, which slow the oxidation process and protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals and UV rays
• Contains an enzyme that enhances skin cell renewal by more than 80%, promoting collagen production.
Bee venom was used for it is healing effects in the ancient civilisations of China, India, Egypt and Greece. Today it is commonly used to treat a variety of diseases such as arthritis and skin diseases such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
New Zealand Bee Venom is an extremely valuable and powerful ingredient at over $500,000 per kilo.
Our Bee Venom is derived from 100% Manuka Honey Bees and is naturally harvested without injury to bees.
Bee Venom is a fine powder and consists of a complex mixture of proteins, peptides and molecular components. The main active component of bee venom is the peptide ‘Melittin’ which is known to have many positive effects including increasing blood circulation as well as anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits.
• Increased blood circulation to the deep layers of the skin, stimulating cell regeneration and the production of elastin and collagen to lift, plump and tighten the skin.
• Stimulates anti-inflammatory actions
• Stimulates anti-bacterial actions
• With its lifting, plumping and tightening action it provides a natural alternative to invasive treatments
BeeBio’s Royal Jelly is 100% pure from New Zealand’s Manuka honey bees.
Royal Jelly is a thick, milky-white substance secreted by the glands of nursing honey bees.
Queen bees live exclusively on Royal Jelly, who is usually 2-3 times larger and have a longer life cycle than other bees.
It is suitable for all skin types including dry, sensitive skin as well as oily and acne-prone skin.
• Improves the texture and tone of the skin, due to its moisturising, healing and protective properties.
• The amino acids help promote collagen synthesis and improve the production of collagen, which is essential in maintaining the skin’s firmness.
• Rich in proteins, amino acids, lipids, natural hormones, minerals, folic acid, fatty acids and vitamins A, B complex, C, D and E, Royal Jelly is extremely nutritious.
• Its intense moisturising qualities improve the skin’s overall texture, making it soft supple and smooth
• Tightening fine lines and making wrinkles less noticeable.
• Improve the tone of the skin by eliminating brown spots, also known as “age spots
BeeBio’s natural Botanicals include super fruit extracts, plant extracts and botanical oils known for their anti-aging properties and high levels of antioxidant activity.
• Natural Botanicals and 16+ Bio-Active Manuka Honey synergistically work together to protect, moisturise and nourish the skin, while supporting skin cell regeneration and boosting the production of collagen and elastin
• Antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E as well as enzymes help to protect the skin from the formation of free radicals and UV exposure that can damage skin cells, causing rapid aging.
Super Fruit Extracts
The super fruits are highly bioactive due to the blend of
New Zealand grown grapes and kiwifruit (known to contain twice
the level of antioxidants), blackcurrants and boysenberries.
The Super Fruit Extracts have an ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) value of 4,500 compared to Vitamin C with a value less than 1,000 with 6 times the antioxidant level of vitamin C, it contains very potent antioxidants
• It contributes to improving skin elasticity and increasing moisture
• Help to diminish the sun’s damaging effects and reduce free-radical damage
New Zealand Kiwi Fruit is high in essential fatty acids and anti-oxidants, making it a wonderful anti-ageing extract.
• Scientifically proven to inhibit melanin production and deliver brightness with its unique lightening and whitening action.